- Category: Happenings
- Reads: 3453
This is to remind you that entries for the World Retail Awards taking place in Rome in September, close in the next weeks. So it's time to get your entry in!!
This year there are five entry categories which are as following:
1. E-commerce retailer of the year
2. Advertising campaign of the year
3. Young entrepreneur of the year
4. Store design of the year
5. Retail transformation and re-invention award
There are already 50 outstanding global retailers begin their entries. You could and should consider joining them.
Basic details are as follows:
• The cost is £200 per entry
• There are five entry categories
•Entry final closing date: 3 July
• The awards are being held at the Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria
• Date of Ceremony of the Ceremony is the 10th September 2015
• Website: www.worldretailawards.com
The brochure with more information on the categories and how to enter can be found here: https://www.worldretailawards.com/brochure-access
If you need any assistance or have questions please don’t hesitate to ask!!