- Category: Happenings
- Reads: 3167
‘Click here’ to down load the Summit brochure
Save 15% with HuntRevenue
Join us at this premier retail event and learn more about the challenges and opportunities of either entering or developing your Chinese presence. With China soon to become the worlds’ number one retail economy bringing with it the much heralded associated opportunities to retailers and service providers alike.
As we are sure you are aware China’s retail market has been undergoing dramatic changes in recent years. China is expected to overtake the USA as the world’s largest overall retail market within five years. According to the “12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015)”, China must pursue a consumption-driven economic growth model as the world's second biggest economy, which also means that the retail industry will be the important engine to push forward the transformation.
As Partners with 2nd China Omni-channel Retailing Summit 2015 we are pleased to be able to offer readers a special 15% discount to this event in June. All you need to do is contact us directly and we will coordinate with the Summit organizers’
- LI Guoding, General Manager, Shanghai Friendship Group Incorporated Company
- XIN Juehui, General Manager, Shanghai First Yaohan
- SU Jie, Executive Vice President, Nanjing Xinjiekou Department Store Co., Ltd.
- CHEN Jianping, Assistant General Manager, Brilliance Qingpu Outlets
- WANG Jifei, Chairman, Property & Credit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- LIANG Chunxiao, Vice President, Alibaba Group
- Ronny Meng, Director of Merchant Recruiting, YHD.com
- ZHANG Jianshe, Director of Policy Research Office, Beijing Jingdong Century Trade Co., Ltd. (JD.COM)
- LI Qingming, General Manager of Southern and Eastern Region, Gome.com
- Ray WANG, CIO, Dianping
- Peter SHEN, Chairman, Shanghai Ulucu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Alisdair Faulkner, Chief Product Officer, Threat Metrix Inc.
- Jason YU, General Manager, KantarWorldpanel China
- Alan SUN, National Director of Landlord Project Services, Knight Frank